Friday, February 26, 2010

So sick and tired of this

I can't take it anymore. I have been on hold with my insurance people for more than 20 minutes (for the second time today).

They called me--during my nap, by the way--to inform me that since I live in Virginia I needed to change my carrier since Blue Care Network of Michigan doesn't cover me in Virginia. Weird. Because I've been getting treated in Virginia the last four years!

This whole health care/COBRA thing is beyond me. It's weighing on my nerves more than anyone can understand. I think I have a gray hair from it all, which doesn't make me happy since I'm only 22. These people give me more health problems: high blood pressure, stress, and talk about emotional issues like ANGER and IRE.

I mean seriously, though, why does it have to be so complicated. So Unicare, Blue Care of Michigan, actually, BCBS in general, if you are reading. I HATE YOU. I hope your headquarters goes up in flames because your company is pure evil, right down to your core.

I pray that the Republicans come to their senses and vote on some sort of health care reform. This is ridiculous. I don't know what else to do with myself or my health insurance for that matter. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment