Friday, April 2, 2010

Warm Wx

Spring makes me so happy.

I feel like there is absolutely nothing that can ruin a day like today. Warm, sunny, and not a cloud in the sky.

Tomorrow I am going wedding dress shopping with one of my best friends. She is getting married next May. I am just overjoyed for her. She moved to Ohio a couple years ago with her boyfriend (now fiancé) and I've missed her dearly since then. I'm so happy to be able to help her with the whole wedding process.

For those of you who don't know, I have planned my wedding (in its' entirety) at least five times. I have been obsessed with wedding planning since I was a little girl. I really should have been a wedding planner. I have so many ideas and so much passion for wedding planning. In fact, sometimes I get worried that when I finally get engaged, I won't know what I want!

But anyway, she's getting married at a vineyard in Charlottesville, Virginia. I am just tickled to death with this whole wedding process. So we are heading to David's Bridal for her to try on dresses for the first time. The color scheme of the wedding is orange and yellow. I think it's going to be beautiful, especially in spring :)

Well, I'm going to go enjoy this beautiful day by welcoming the sun back into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment